QHSE Risk & Compliance Software
The Archdiocese of Brisbane
Overview of the organisation
The Archdiocese of Brisbane (AoB) is the face of the catholic Church in South East Queensland, covering 77,000 Square kilometres, which is led by the Archbishop Auxiliary Bishop & Vicar General. AoB provides many services to the community of South East Queensland, including religious leadership and services, education, child care and aged care, to name a few.
About the project
Following a competitive tender process mid-2017, AoB selected Integrum management systems (IMS) to provide a system with core modules to assist with the management of work health, safety, and risk.
- Integrum Management System
- Business Intelligence reporting
Key features used
- WHS Incident
- Investigation Management
- Action Management
- Child Incident Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Hazard Management
- Compliance Certifications
- Operational Risk Management
- Audits and Inspections
- Medical Case Management
- Child Safeguarding
- The integrum system has enabled AOB to perform causal analysis in relationship to WHS management.
- Flexibility and configurability of SMARTForms and BI Reports
- Improved governance and oversight with reporting capabilities
- Efficiencies and improvement by central repository of information
- Work with clients to enhance the system based on user requested enhancements.
- Client management and support team provide excellent client management.
- Improvement in quality of data. Hence accuracy of reporting