QHSE Risk & Compliance Software
Overview of the organisation
The client, one of Australia’s leading Marine Companies operates over 35 vessels including fast passenger ferries, supply vessels, tugs and barges around Australian coastal waters.
About the project
With over 400 staff and contractors situated all around the vast Australian coastline the client sought to move its paper based integrated QHSE management system to an electronic, hosted system.
As each vessel operates within the QHSE management system and given the mobile nature of the marine and vessel based workforce, the client has also utilises the off-line capability of integrum system, which can operate fully off-line on Windows based devices via web browser.
After initial workshops with stakeholders and requirements gathering integrum and the client project team worked towards configuring incident report templates and group portals.
The incident system allows easy capture of key incident data, risk rate the incidents and provides automated notifications to business managers based on severity and category.
Detailed Corrective Action processes are raised to line managers and subject matter experts for assigning actions to closure.
Safety observations, inspections and audit templates provide easy capture integrated with corrective action processes. All with automated email notifications and escalations.
The controlled document management system provides centralised system for the clients operating manuals, SOPs, work instructions, legal requirements and other documentation. All with version control and archive management.
The Event management system allows the client to schedule, track and record outcomes and actions from meetings.
The rich dashboards and business intelligence available to all management levels provides the client’s managers with real time reports and KPI dashboards and drill downs to underlying records.
The highly configurable software allowed the client to readily build their new integrated QHSE management system for roll out including change management, user training and data migration in a few weeks from project commencement.
- integrum Management System
- Business Intelligence Reporting
Key Features used
- We chose Integrum as we wanted a good simple and locally configurable tool. Features include:
- Flexibility and configurability of SMARTForms and BI Reports
- Ability to configure a SF or BI report and deploy quickly
- Ability to x-reference and use “sub-forms” to link processes together, including global corrective actions
- Ability to build multiple portals to simply provide groups of people with the data and processes they need
- Improved governance and oversight with reporting capabilities
- Efficiencies and improvements by central repository of processes
- Frequent update releases with additional enhancements
- Positive experience when dealing with account managers/support team